Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Progress!

So!  My last post was about me spending more quality time with my son, being more conscious around him when it comes to being on my phone & being more present mentally instead of spending so much time thinking about what i am going to do during nap time! Ya'll I have put my phone down!  And Facebook did not crash, Instagram is still full of pictures from people I don't know & Pinterest is still full of crap I'll never do or make!

My son has been kinder.  I know that probably sound weird for an almost 16 month old but its so true.  I realize that is because I wasn't paying attention to him so he would act out.  We have been going outside, playing catch, singing songs, dancing, going on adventures to the neighborhood pool, laughing so much and I have noticed that the more attention I give him the more he listens to me!

We even got out of the house this weekend & went to a birthday party and church!  It was amazing! This week we have several appointments so we will be busy with that and the pool again on Friday!  Oh & he said ball today! :) My mommy heart was so proud of him!

He also learned how to do this today...



Ciao for now!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment