Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

A New Direction

So I started writing here a few weeks ago with the purpose of sharing my weightloss journey with the world!  I still plan to share my story, only my story is now going to look a little different!

Here's why...

Yep I found out yesterday that I am indeed pregnant!  I have not gone to the doctor yet as I am only 5 weeks along!  But we are beyond excited!

So now my journey will be more about having a healthy pregnancy!  I plan to follow the Brewers Pregnancy Diet and exercise regularly!  I was 2 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight from Bash when I found out about this little peanut so I am hoping to not gain too much & stay a lot more active than I was so that maybe it will be a little easier labor for me this time! I will be posting updates & sharing healthy recipes along with what I am doing to stay active!

Stay Healthy My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment